Monday, February 11, 2008

This Post is for Verity!!!!!!!!

I can't get a link to your blog anymore! I don't know what is up...I will try to see if the link works later. I made a comment after the two that you made. It just says that I would really like it if you could check on Deepa. She's about 3, maybe 4 now, and she is blind. She looks A LOT like another little girl named Rahki (not sure if I EVER spell her name right), but Deepa has straighter hair, and can probably walk a little better, if Rahki can walk at all. When I got there, neither of them could walk, but Deepa was well on her way to doing it all by herself when I left. I would really like it if you could check on Rahki and Johny too. I miss them SOOOOOOO MUCH! I miss them like family. Sometimes I miss them so much it hurts.

I REALLY hope you read this. My email address is in the comment. Send me an email if you read these. And have a great trip!

No comments: