Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 2...slow goings...

So, I woke up shortly before 5am this morning, but Tuan and Caitlin were both very sick by the end of last night. Caitlin's fever got to 105, and Tuan hit 102.4 last night before we all fell asleep. I figure that if I keep sleeping when they're sick, and drinking as much water as I did yesterday (and never EVER have a wrap from JoJo's), then I will fare al right. I just pray that I don't get sick. I probably will, but I hope its not bad.

Not a lot has happened today. I woke up around 5, ate a granola bar, read for a really long time, ate another granola bar...I never thought I would be frustrated at people not being awake at 7am, considering that you have to taiser me to get me out of bed before 9. I prayed for a while and stayed patient, and Caitlin woke up around 9. We got dressed and got ready (her fever is gone!), and we went to eat breakfast at JoJo's and left a still sick Tuan behind. We brought him back some toast and a banana, and some ice for his head.

I'm sitting in this little internet shop and I'm thinking about buying something. I keep having this thought im my head "I shouldn't, we are going to travel in a week, I should save my money", but I also have this thought....."everything here is less than 200 rupees", which is about 5 dollars. There is some beautiful stuff in here, and I would really like to get something for my friends back home. We will see.

Well, seeing as how this day has been rather uneventful, except for the torrential downpour this morning that was so loud that I thought we were being overcome my a tidal wave, that's all I have to say!

Until next time
Briana

No comments: